Welcome To The New In And Near Cornwall Guide our new local guide called “In And Near”. In And Near hopes to grow into a useful local business, holiday and entertainment guide for every part of the UK including Cornwall.
- Any business or organisation in th UK is free to advertise their services on “In And Near” please use our Add Business Form
- For Other Contributions Such As ; Events, News, Press Releases Visit Our Contribute Page
Cornwall is a ceremonial county and unitary authority area of England within the United Kingdom. Cornwall is a peninsula bordered to the north and west by the Celtic Sea, to the south by the English Channel, and to the east by the county of Devon, over the River Tamar. More info..
Featured Dorset Companies. to see all local companies with an advert on this site see DORSET BUSINESS DIRECTORY.
- Takeaway Food – The following types of takeaway, fast food and late night deliveries are available in the county. Usually open late, week days and later at the weekend. Including – Kebab Delivery, Pizza Delivery, Chinese, Indian/Curry All Delivered To Your Door. Order A Takeaway Delivery Now…
- Surfers Hotel is situated on the sea front in the surf and holiday resort of Newquay
- Milk Delivery – Get £10 Free From Milk And More, Milk & Grocery delivered to your door in Cornish towns. More Info…
- Coombe Farm Cottages, Holiday Home Rentals, Launceston, Cornwall
The following are the larger more highly populated places within Cornwall.
Newquay, Truro, Bude, Falmouth, Wadebridge, Torpoint, Saltash, Redruth, Porth, Penzance, Penryn, Padstow, Lostwithiel, Looe, Launceston, Hayle, Fowey, Camelford, Camborne, Bodmin, Liskeard, Liskeard, Fowey, Hayle, Launceston, Looe, Lostwithiel, Padstow, Penryn, Penzance, Porth, Redruth, Saltash, Troon