Cooks Green Holiday Cottage
Cooks Green Cottage, a self catering holiday let in the Gloucestershire Cotswolds.
— Cooks Green (@ruralcottage) December 25, 2013
Cooks Green Cottage is semi-detached and found in Lower Apperley, Gloucestershire in the beautiful countryside of the Severn Vale. Cooks Green Cottage has easy access to the region’s towns and cities (5 miles from the M5), places of interest, walking and touring.
The self catering holiday home includes
- A combined sitting room and diner with multi-fuel wood burning stove. -Starter pack provided with further supplies of wood available.
- Fully equipped kitchen, which includes table and chairs.
- Separate utility area with washing machine & combi-boiler.
- Ground floor bathroom with bath & overhead shower.
- 2 double and 1 single bedrooms.
- Large enclosed garden and off road parking.
- Electric cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, free Wi-Fi, TV, DVD, video, gas central heating, instant hot water.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Travel cot and high chair also available.
The cottage sleeps 5 adults (two double beds and one single). It is a non-smoking house. Well-behaved pets are more than welcome.