Welcome To The New In And Near Gloucestershire Guide our new local guide called “In And Near”. In And Near hopes to grow into a useful local business, holiday and entertainment guide for every part of the UK including Devon.
- Any business or organisation in th UK is free to advertise their services on “In And Near” please use our Add Business Form
- For Other Contributions Such As ; Events, News, Press Releases Visit Our Contribute Page
Gloucestershire is a county in South West England. The county comprises part of the Cotswold Hills, part of the flat fertile valley of the River Severn, and the entire Forest of Dean. More info..
Featured Gloucestershire Companies. to see all local companies with an advert on this site see GLOUCESTERSHIRE BUSINESS DIRECTORY.
- Takeaway Food – The following types of fast food and late night deliveries are available in the county. Usually open late, week days and later at the weekend. Including – Kebab Delivery, Pizzas, Chinese, Indian/Curry All Delivered To Your Door. Order Now…
- Milk Delivery – Get £10 Free From Milk And More, Milk & Grocery delivered to your door in Gloucestershire towns. More Info…
- Audio Experience – Sound engineering and audio specialist based in Gloucester
The following are the larger more highly populated places within Gloucestershire.
Gloucester | Forest-Of-Dean | Cheltenham | Tewkesbury | The Cotswolds | Stroud | Frampton on Severn | Lydney | Quedgeley | Stonehouse | Tetbury | Nailsworth | Huntley | Dursley | Cirencester | Berkeley | Bishops Cleeve | Bourton-on-the-Water | Cinderford | Coleford | Drybrook | Hartpury | Leckhampton | Minchinhampton | Mitcheldean | Moreton-in-Marsh | Newent | Sharpness | Wotton-under-Edge